- planning a wedding!
- continuing to run on a regular basis even after I complete my half marathon at the end of the month
- signing up for another race (possibly a sprint tri?!)
- more yoga
- photography (pics with a purpose, projects, organizing and sharing)
- learning more and educating others about Aplastic Anemia (a rare blood marrow disease that my fiance diagnosed with in November of 2009)
- meal planning with our once-a-week CSA food delivery from Full Circle Farms.
- becoming more self-sufficient and sustainable at home (energy efficiency, growing our own veggies, installing drip irrigation)
Sunday, June 6, 2010
I'd like to get some more focus into my life. I feel pulled in many directions and don't think this scattered energy is very helpful. Though I'm doing, I'm not accomplishing. I haven't blogged here in over a year and I wonder if by organizing my thoughts here again, I can 'breathe in, and breathe out' a little easier. I'll be working on: